What is Office 365?
Office 365 is Microsoft’s most popular service. Office 365 is the latest subscription service by Microsoft, bringing together cloud capabilities, email, and web applications to the Office suite.
Office suite gathers the following services:
Office 365 brings into one single location all your Office tools so you can access them from the cloud. It does not matter anymore whether you’re working in your office or on the go
What can you do with Office 365?
Office 365 is the online version of your Office suite. It means you do not need to download a software anymore. You can access it virtually anywhere, from a desktop, PC or Mac, laptop, tablet, smartphone, or other device with an Internet connection. You simply use your internet browser instead of a desktop icon.
Some of the main features are the following:
- Cloud Backup: All documents created within the Office 365 ecosystem are automatically backed up to Microsoft’s cloud services. These documents can be accessed by simply going to Office.com, logging in, and then one is able to view or download their documents from there. It includes 1 TB of file storage and sharing.
- Web Apps: Web versions of Office, PowerPoint, and OneNote allow users to edit documents from anywhere with an internet connection they simply login to their Office account, and edit within the web browser
- Hosted Email: Office 365 gives every user business class email with 50 GB of storage. It also allows the use of a custom domain name for your email and allows users to have shared calendars to allow employees to collaborate.
- Public Website: Website hosting is also included with Office 365. The tools are provided to quickly create a website, and publish it to the web, with no additional fees.
- Office Applications: all your applications are always up-to-date, no need to download upgrade anymore, it is all automatically done for you.
If your business is looking for a solution that will enable flexibility, mobility for its office tools, you should seriously consider Office 365 proven tools.
How much does it cost on Maestrano?
Maestrano has selected Office 365 Small Business Premium for its customers. Following our assessment, this offer is bringing the best value to our users. Pricing is based on the number of users and on the length of your commitment (monthly or yearly)
You enjoy a 30 day obligation free trial (no credit card required).
If your business requires specific customizations, or if you are looking into other Microsoft products, we will be happy to investigate what is the best solution for you, simply contact us using our online chat or by sending an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.